Sutures Thread with Needle Practicing Suturing Taxidermy
· PREMIUM PRODUCT: The MATRIX WIZARD mixed variety non-absorbable sutures (silk, nylon, polyester, polypropylene) are medical grade, which is made from high-quality colored monofilament and braided materials. The pack contains 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 surgical practice sutures, which are ideal for mastering suture maneuvers. It can also be used by hobbyist of any art and crafts project.
· STURDY: Each suture comes with pre-attached stainless steel (rustproof) reverse cutting needle, which is excellent for traversing tough materials, pigskin, suture pads, rubber, silicon anatomical models or any practice material.
· GREAT FOR LEARNING: The educational device is great for people who want to master suturing in preparation for real-life emergencies, required hospital related skills, classroom experiments. You will gain the confidence that you need in the actual clinical field.
· IDEAL TRAINING PACK: Medical residents, practicing doctors, veterinary, EMTs, paramedic, EMS, physician assistant, pathologist's extenders, nursing students and other allied medical professionals will find this new product as a useful addition to to their practice suture kits. The more you practice the more you learn.
· VERSATILE: The tools are also great for medical / surgical hospital student's clinic rotations, college anatomy subjects, biology class, anatomy subjects, laboratory activities / experiments, and taxidermy. The sutures can be kept for a long time if kept in suggested environments.
· HANDY: The training suture set is so convenient that you can easily put in your learning backpack or add as an accessory for teaching dissection set / hemostat training material. Wound stitching and knot tying are fun while training for emergency scenarios and preparing for the actual clinical practice.
The sutures are made by experienced healthcare professionals that know your clinical learning needs.
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine MATRIX WIZARD products come with our logo on the packaging.
Disclaimer: This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children.
- by entering your model number.
- ASSORTED PACK - This item is made of 24 mixed sterile suture threads (4 types of non-absorbable training threads): Nylon (Blue): 2/0, 3/0, 4/0; Polyester (Green): 2/0, 3/0, 4/0; Polypropylene (Blue) and Silk (Black): 2/0, 3/0, 4/0. These are great tools for wound closure practice. Each suture type comes with different ultra-sharp reverse cutting needle sizes (25mm, 20mm and 17mm), which will allow the user to understand the spectrum of wound closure techniques
- HIGH QUALITY - Our product underwent an extensive quality control process. Designed for demonstration use but maybe included in a medical student's suture kit. The educational device is great for people who want to master suturing in preparation for real-life emergencies, required hospital related skills, classroom experiments. You will gain the confidence that you need in the actual clinical field.
- GOOD STRENGTH- The blue monofilament thread (75cm) is made from high quality material that resists repeated bending and optimizes knot integrity. Users will be able to know the difference of each suture material and understand the spectrum of skill need to master suturing. This designed for demonstration use only.
- HIGH STANDARD: The product passed quality assurance review agencies. Understanding suturing dexterity is easy with the use of the gear. The suture combination allows an individual to appreciate the difference each suture type and thickness and needle sizes.
- EXCELLENT TRAINING INSTRUMENTS: These instruments are great for practice and training. Mastering suturing skill is easy with the use of the kit. For teachers, students or anybody who want to be prepared in cases of emergencies, this is outstanding for learning. If this product is not what you are looking for, feel free to return it for a full refund.
- Sutures Thread with Needle Practicing Suturing; Taxidermy; Anatomy & Science Classes; Doctors, EMT, Paramedic, Nursing, Dental and Veterinary Student's Hospital Training Kit