Mixed Sterile Sutures Thread with Needle 32PK (0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0) Non-Absorbable - Surgical Suture Practice Kit, Medical, Nursing, EMT, PA, Dental, Veterinary Student's Hospital Training Set, Taxidermy
- QUALITY TRAINING PRODUCT: The 32-pack monofilament and breaded threads (75cm) are made from quality material that resists repeated bending and optimizes knot integrity. Surgical stainless-steel needle 30mm, 28, 24mm, 22mm (3/8 Reverse Cutting) is silicone-coated, which provides maximum strength and efficiency. We are devoted to giving all learners in the medical field the right tools and supplies in training for suturing realistically. CAUTION--Device for investigational use in laboratory animals or other tests that do not involve human subjects
- EXCEPTIONAL EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL: The training pack underwent an extensive quality control process, assuring our customers that they are receiving value for their money. It is not for clinical use but may be included in a medical student's suture practice kit for demonstration use only.
- STERILE: The product underwent extensive sterilization and can be kept for a long time if stored in suggested environments. The training suture is so handy that you can quickly put it in your learning backpack or add an accessory for teaching the dissection set. Wound stitching and knot tying are fun while preparing for emergency scenarios and planning for the actual clinical practice.
- VERSATILE: This product is excellent for people who want to master suturing in preparation for required hospital-related skill training, medical/surgical hospital student's clinic rotations, college anatomy subjects, classroom experiments, biology classes, anatomy subjects, laboratory activities/experiments, training suture skin dummies, taxidermy.
- SHARP AND DURABLE: It comes with pre-attached stainless steel (rustproof) reverse cutting needle, which is excellent for traversing rigid materials, pigskin, stitch model, suture pads, rubber, or silicon anatomical models.