Sutures Thread with Needle (30PK Mix Absorbable: Chromic; Non-Absorbable: Silk, Nylon, Polyester, Polypropylene: 0,2-0,3-0,4-0,5-0,6-0) - Surgical Stitch Kit; Medical, Vet, RN's Hospital Training
- GREAT TRAINING TOOL: Passed International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards/CE and is designed for demonstration use only but can be included in a medical student's suture kit for TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY. The mixed suture pack consists of 30PK Mix Absorbable: Chromic; Non-Absorbable: Silk, Nylon, Polyester, Polypropylene: 0,2-0,3-0,4-0,5-0,6-0. NOT FOR CLINICAL USE.
- UNIQUE DEMONSTRATION ASSORTMENT: Our product underwent an extensive quality control process. Designed for demonstration use but may be included in a medical student's suture kit. The educational device is excellent for people who want to master suturing in preparation for real-life emergencies, required hospital-related skills, classroom experiments. You will gain the confidence that you need in the actual clinical field. CAUTION--Device for investigational use in laboratory animals or other tests that do not involve human subjects.
- STERILE WITH LONG EXPIRATION DATE: The suture is ready to use and can be stored for an extended period if kept in recommended conditions. As EDUCATORS with years of experience, we know what you need in learning the art of suturing. You do not need extra unnecessary materials that will complicate the learning process. Start with the basics; then, you will come a long way.
- BE THE STANDARD IN LEARNING: It is considered a perfect surgical accessory for all learners to enrich their suturing skills and serve as a top companion for suture supplies or tools and emergency first aid preparation gears. All sutures are sterilized and ready to use. Plus, the items can be stored for an extended period if kept in the proposed conditions.
- CONFIDENCE: Modesty aside, the product is used by top training institutions in the country and abroad. The collection can help beginning learners and even master surgeons by giving them a vast knowledge of suture thread materials. Knowing the appropriate training thread for specific emergencies can make a difference. Try out the product now.