Mixed Sutures Thread with Needle (28 PK Dissolvable and Non-Dissolvable: 0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0, 7-0) - Practice with Suture Pad, Medical and Nursing Surgical Training Suture Kit, Taxidermy
- SUPERIORITY TRAINING SET- The 28-pack stitch kit underwent stringent quality assurance measures. It can be incorporated into a medical student's suture practice kit. The stainless-steel needles (30mm, 28mm, 26mm, 24mm, 22mm, 20mm, 18mm) and threads are the ideal suture exercise set. It renders future healthcare providers like physician assistants, EMTs, first respondents, med students, veterinarians, and nurses' gain confidence and enhance first-class medical skills.
- DISTINCTIVE COLLECTION FOR LEARNING- The high-quality absorbable and non-absorbable materials can withstand frequent twisting and sustain knot integrity. The practice pack consists of 7 Chromic Catgut (Braided Brown), 7 Nylon (Monofilament Black), 7Silk (Braided Black), and 7 Polypropylene (Monofilament Blue). Each thread type comes in different USPs: 0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0, 6/0, 7/0. The unique assortment makes it effortless for users to conquer the art of wound suturing. NOT FOR CLINICAL USE.
- BE THE STANDARD- Considered as a flawless surgical accessory for all learners to enrich their suturing skills and serve as a top companion for suture supplies or tools and emergency first aid preparation gears. All sutures are sterilized and ready to use. Plus, the items can be stored for an extended period if kept in the proposed conditions. CAUTION--Device for investigational use in laboratory animals or other tests that do not involve human subjects
- MASTERY- The stitch up collection is terrific for medical/surgical students' clinic rotations, anatomy subjects, zoology courses, biology classes, laboratory activities, and taxidermy. Individuals who use this device will be a step ahead of the herd. They will be able to cultivate a firm appreciation of the suture types, differentiation, and compositions.
- CONFIDENCE: Modesty aside, the product is used by top training institutions in the country and abroad. The collection can help beginning learners and even master surgeons by giving them a vast knowledge of suture thread materials. Knowing the appropriate training thread for specific emergencies can make a difference.