Mixed Sutures Thread with Needle (28 PK Dissolvable and Non-Dissolvable: 0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0, 7-0) - First Aid Field Camping Emergency Practice; Medical and Nursing Surgical Training Suture Kit
- SUPERIORITY- The 28-pack stitch kit underwent stringent quality assurance measures. It can be incorporated into a medical student's suture practice kit. The stainless-steel needles (30mm, 28mm, 26mm, 24mm, 22mm, 20mm, 18mm) and threads are the ideal suture exercise set. It renders future healthcare providers like physician assistants, EMTs, first respondents, med students, veterinarians, and nurses' gain confidence and enhance first-class medical skills.
- DISTINCTIVE- The high-quality absorbable and non-absorbable materials can withstand frequent twisting and sustain knot integrity. The pack consists of 7 Chromic Catgut (Braided Brown), 7 Nylon (Monofilament Black), 7Silk (Braided Black), and 7 Polypropylene (Monofilament Blue). Each thread type comes in different USPs: 0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0, 6/0, 7/0. The unique assortment makes it effortless for users to conquer the art of wound suturing.
- BE THE STANDARD- Considered as a flawless surgical accessory for all learners to enrich their suturing skills and serve as a top companion for suture supplies or tools and emergency first aid preparation gears. All sutures are sterilized and ready to use. Plus, the items can be stored for an extended period if kept in the proposed conditions. The suture variety kit is the secret of master surgeons and clinical educators who understand real-life emergencies' complexities.
- MASTERY- The stitch up collection is terrific for medical/surgical students' clinic rotations, anatomy subjects, zoology courses, biology classes, laboratory activities, and taxidermy. Individuals who use this device will be a step ahead of the herd. They will be able to cultivate a firm appreciation of the suture types, differentiation, and compositions. Users will acquire the ability to decide which material is appropriate for specific clinical surroundings and urgent conditions.
- CONFIDENCE: Modesty aside, the product is used by top training institutions in the country and abroad. The collection can help beginning learners and even master surgeons by giving them a vast knowledge of suture thread materials. Knowing the appropriate training thread for specific emergencies can make a difference.