Disposable Skin Stapler with 55 Preloaded Wires Plus Stapler Remover Tool (Suture Thread Alternative) - First Aid Field Emergency; Trauma Practice Kit; Taxidermy; Medical, Nursing and Vet Students
- NEW PREMIUM PRODUCT: The MATRIX WIZARD disposable wound closure stapler and remover plus suture combo pack is medical grade, which is made from high-quality material. The pack contains one sterile skin stapler, training surgical sutures and one stapler remover. The is a great addition to your existing emergency training set. It’s simple, flexible, safe and efficient. The combo pack is so handy it can fit in your first aid training kit.
- HANDY: This suture, stapler and remover combo device is great for people who want to master the art of wound closure in preparation for real-life emergencies, outdoor survival demo, first aid training, required hospital related skills, medical/surgical hospital student's clinic rotations, college anatomy subjects, classroom experiments, biology class, zoology course, laboratory activities/experiments, training suture skin, taxidermy, hobbyist, DIY projects and other home products.
- QUALITY: The skin stapler practice combo passed the high standard of the international quality assurance product board. It is a perfect demonstration device that clinical trainees, medical residents, student nurses, practicing vets and other training allied medical practitioners will love. The is a perfect alternative to practice surgical sutures commonly used in schools and other educational settings. Makes a great gift for any occasion.
- SAFE: The training bundle is designed with you in mind. The skin stapler is preloaded with 55 sterile wires, so you don’t need to worry about safety. It has a simple and practical design, which is easy to use. Sterile veterinary skin stapler fits securely in your hand to augment easy wound closure. Unique design securely fits a wide range of hand sizes. The device comes with a gauge and with a clear view of the remaining staples for accurate usage.
- JUST LAUNCHED: Medical residents, veterinarians, EMTs, paramedic, EMS, physician assistant, pathologist's extenders, nursing students and other allied medical professionals will find this new product as a useful demonstration set for clinical learning.