Mixed Sutures Thread with Needle - 24Pk Sterile Nylon, Polyester, Silk, Polypropylene: 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0, 7-0: Practicing Suturing Skills; Student's Hospital ER Training; First Aid Demo; Vet Use
- UNIQUE TRAINING SUTURE COLLECTION: Mixed 24 suture box contains non-absorbable (silk, nylon, polyester, polypropylene) in six different sizes (2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0, 6/0, 7/0). This product assists users in feeling the difference between each material during wound closure training. Each thread is pre-attached to a silicone-coated surgical stainless-steel needle (3/8 Reverse Cutting), which provides maximum strength and efficiency. CAUTION--Device for investigational use in laboratory animals or other tests that do not involve human subjects.
- EASY TO USE: The monofilament and braided threads have distinct colors to help users rapidly recognize the product material and structure. This suture kit is the leading choice for allied healthcare professionals, budding scientists, training first responders, and clinical Instructors. It is also applicable in taxidermy and research. NOT FOR CLINICAL USE.
- TRUSTED BY EDUCATORS: Medical residents, practicing doctors, veterinarians, EMTs, paramedics, EMS, physician assistants, pathologist's extenders, nursing students, and other allied medical professionals will find this new product as a valuable addition to their practice suture kits. The more you practice, the more you learn. This product is used that trusted by major universities in the country and selected parts of the world.
- GAIN KNOWLEDGE: This stitch kit is excellent for traversing rigid materials, pigskin, suture pads, rubber, or silicon anatomical models. The sutures are also ideal for medical/surgical hospital student's clinic rotations, college anatomy subjects, biology classes, anatomy subjects, laboratory activities/experiments, and taxidermy. Remember, the demonstration sutures can be kept for a long time if kept in suggested environments.
- BE THE STANDARD: This item is considered a perfect surgical accessory for all learners to enrich their suturing skills and serve as a top companion for suture supplies or tools and emergency first aid preparation gears. All training sutures are sterilized and ready to use. Knowing the appropriate training thread can make a difference.