Mixed Sutures Thread with Needle - 24Pk Sterile Nylon, Polyester, Silk, Polypropylene: 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0, 7-0: Practicing Suturing Skills; Student's Hospital ER Training; First Aid Demo; Vet Use
- UNIQUE COLLECTION: Mixed 24 suture box contains non-absorbable (silk, nylon, polyester, polypropylene) in six different sizes (2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0, 6/0, 7/0). This product assists users in feeling the difference between each material during wound closure training. Each thread is pre-attached to a silicone-coated surgical stainless-steel needle (3/8 Reverse Cutting), which provides maximum strength and efficiency.
- EASY TO USE: The monofilament and braided threads have distinct colors to help users rapidly recognize the product material and structure. This suture kit is the leading choice for allied healthcare professionals, budding scientists, training first responders, and clinical Instructors. It is also applicable in taxidermy, first aid survival demo, DIY projects, school science experiments, outdoor camping survival demo, military emergency first aid training, and so much more.
- TRUSTED: Medical residents, practicing doctors, veterinarians, EMTs, paramedics, EMS, physician assistants, pathologist's extenders, nursing students, and other allied medical professionals will find this new product as a valuable addition to their practice suture kits. The more you practice, the more you learn. This product is used that trusted by major universities in the country and selected parts of the world.
- VERSATILE: This stitch kit is excellent for traversing rigid materials, pigskin, suture pads, rubber, or silicon anatomical models. The sutures are also ideal for medical/surgical hospital student's clinic rotations, college anatomy subjects, biology classes, anatomy subjects, laboratory activities/experiments, and taxidermy. Remember, the sutures can be kept for a long time if kept in suggested environments.
- BE THE STANDARD: This item is considered a perfect surgical accessory for all learners to enrich their suturing skills and serve as a top companion for suture supplies or tools and emergency first aid preparation gears. All sutures are sterilized and ready to use. The suture variety kit is the secret of master surgeons and clinical educators who understand real-life emergencies' complexities. Knowing the appropriate training thread for specific emergencies can make a difference.