Sutures Thread with Needle (24 Mixed 4-0, 5-0, 6-0) - RN, EMT, Vet, Dental Clinical Rotation; Wilderness Emergency First Aid; ER Surgical Wound Closure Medical Training; Trauma Practicing Set
- IMPRESSIVE TENSILE STRENGTH: The product underwent an extensive quality control process, assuring customers that they are receiving value for their money. The 24 mixed (nylon, silk, polyester, and polypropylene) non-absorbable pack treads can be kept for a long time if kept in suggested environments. It is not for clinical use but may be included in a medical student’s suture practice kit for demonstration use only. This product will make it easy for users to understand the art of suturing.
- OUTSTANDING TRAINING MATERIAL: Passed International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards/CE and is designed for VETERINARY USE but may be included in a medical students' suture kit for TRAINING PURPOSES only. It is excellent for suture pads, suture skin, anatomic models, and laboratory experiments. The only one with micro threads 5-0 and 6-0 with fine needles. Do not be mediocre and learn one suture size when you can master the more difficult ones.
- CONVENIENT: Professionals carefully organize the pack. This suture pack is the leading choice for allied healthcare professionals, budding scientists, training first responders, and clinical Instructors. It is also applicable in taxidermy, first aid survival demo, DIY projects, school science experiments, outdoor camping survival demo, military emergency first aid training, and so much more.
- SHARP AND DURABLE: Mixed surgical stainless-steel needles (3/8 Reverse Cutting) are silicone coated to make them stronger and more efficient. As medical professionals with years of experience, we know what you need in learning the art of suturing. Get the most out of our training kit! Users will feel and understand the difference between each thread type.
- STERILIZED AND QUICK TO USE: The training sutures are medical grade and made from high-quality colored monofilament and braided material. They are great for medical/surgical hospital clinical rotations, college anatomy subjects, biology class, anatomy subjects, laboratory activities/experiments, and taxidermy. If this product is not what you are looking for, please return it for a full refund. No questions asked. Add to CART NOW!