Sutures Thread with Needle (Mixed 30PK: Silk, Nylon, Polyester, Polypropylene) - Surgical Stitch Kit; Medical, Veterinary, RN's Hospital Training; Emergency First Aid Demo Kit, Outdoor Practice
- HIGH-LEVEL: Approved by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards/CE. It is not for clinical use but may be included in a medical student’s suture practice kit for demonstration use only. You will get the most out of your real-life preparation and be confident all the way.
- TERRIFIC STRENGTH: The 30 colored (Non-Absorbable: Nylon, Silk, Polyester, Polypropylene) monofilament and braided threads (75cm) are made from superior quality material that resists repeated bending and optimizes knot integrity.
- SHARP AND DURABLE: Surgical stainless-steel needles (3/8 Reverse Cutting 20mm, 23mm, 18mm, 16mm) are silicone-coated, which provides extreme strength and efficiency. Discover relevant techniques and knotting methods with precision. Users will master the art of wound closure in no time.
- HANDY: The training sutures are medical-grade, which are made from superior colored monofilament and braided materials. They are great for medical/surgical hospital clinic rotations, college anatomy subjects, biology class, anatomy subjects, laboratory activities/experiments, and taxidermy. The sutures can be kept for a long time if stored in suggested environments.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: The product is designed by healthcare professionals with years of clinical experience. Therefore, we understand our client’s needs. Allied medical personnel who use our products are already on the front row to first aid skill mastery.