Sterile Mixed Sutures Thread with Needle Plus Training Tools - Military First Aid Emergency Survival Drill; Camping Travel Preparedness; Military Trauma Kit; Vet Student's Use (30 Mixed With Tools)
- STERILE WITH LONG EXPIRATION DATE: The suture is ready to use and can be stored for an extended period if kept in recommended conditions. As medical professionals with years of experience, we know what you need in learning the art of suturing. You do not need extra unnecessary materials that will complicate the learning process.
- IDEAL TRAINING PACK: Medical residents, practicing doctors, veterinarians, EMTs, paramedics, EMS, physician assistants, pathologist's extenders, nursing students, and other allied medical professionals will find this new product as a valuable addition to their practice suture kits. The more you practice, the more you learn. NOT FOR CLINICAL USE.
- TERRIFIC STRENGTH: Made from high-quality material. The product underwent an extensive quality control process, which assures our customers that they are receiving value for their money. Discover relevant techniques and knotting methods with precision. Users will master the art of wound closure in no time.
- SANITARY: The pack is quick to use and can be put in storage for an extended period if kept in recommended conditions. As medical specialists with years of experience, we understand what you need in uncovering the art of suturing. You do not need additional supplies that will muddle the learning process. Start with the basics; then, you will come a long way. Students will appreciate this.
- NEW RELEASE- Best for practicing with suture pad, taxidermy, anatomy and zoology classes, emergency first aid practice, suturing classes, wound closure training, and tactical preparation.