3-0 Sterile Sutures Thread with Needle (24 PK Black Monofilament) - Medical and Nursing Student's Surgical Practice Suture Kit, Training with Stitching Pad, Taxidermy, Vet Use
- QUALITY PRODUCT: The 24 Suture TRAINING pack 3-0 black monofilament thread (75cm) is made from quality material that resists repeated bending and optimizes knot integrity. The surgical stainless-steel needle (3/8 Reverse Cutting 25 mm) is silicone-coated, which provides maximum strength and efficiency. We are devoted to providing all learners in the medical field the right tools and supplies to train for suturing realistically. NOT FOR CLINICAL USE.
- HIGH-LEVEL VALUE: The device is unique for people who want to master suturing in students practicing for their clinical school rotation skills. The tools are also great for medical/surgical hospital student's clinic rotations, college anatomy subjects, biology classes, zoology classes, anatomy subjects, laboratory activities/experiments, taxidermy, and any art-related projects.
- EXCEPTIONAL TRAINING MATERIAL: The training pack underwent an extensive quality control process, assuring our customers that they are receiving value for their money. It is not for clinical use but may be included in a medical student's suture practice kit for demonstration use only.
- MASTERY: The stitch-up collection is terrific for medical/surgical students' clinic rotations, anatomy subjects, zoology courses, biology classes, laboratory activities, and taxidermy. Individuals who use this educational device will be a step ahead of the herd. They will be able to cultivate a strong appreciation of the suture types, differentiation, and compositions. Users will acquire the ability to decide which material is appropriate for specific clinical surroundings and urgent conditions. CAUTION--Device for investigational use in laboratory animals or other tests that do not involve human subjects
- CONFIDENCE: Modesty aside, the product is used by top training institutions in the country and abroad. The collection can help beginning learners and even master surgeons by giving them a vast knowledge of suture thread materials. Knowing the appropriate training thread will make you number one in school. Try out the product now.