Sterile Suture Thread with Needle, Disposable Skin Stapler, Self Adhesive Bandage Wrap Tape (Training Combo Pk) - First Aid Demo, Taxidermy, MD Trauma Training
- GREAT TRAINING ASSORTMENT: The contains seven veterinary 3-0 suture thread with needle pack has a 25 mm 3/8 reverse cutting needle designed to provide maximum strength and efficiency. Each suture thread comes pre-attached with a 75cm long made from high-quality material, perfect for resisting repeated bending and ensuring optimal knot integrity. Plus, a disposable skin stapler with 55 wires and four colored self-adherent cohesive elastic wrap rolls. CAUTION--Device for investigational use in laboratory animals or other tests that do not involve human subjects.
- COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCT: It’s a perfect addition to your school training kit. The stapler has a straightforward and ergonomic design, easy to operate. The 3-0 sterile nylon are sturdy and resilient to stress. The bandage wrap requires no irritating adhesives and will not stick to other surfaces like hair or skin; reliable cohesive wrap will not come off by sweat or water. Medical, Veterinary, and Nursing students will love using the set.
- USEFUL: Best for practicing wound closure of all types. The tools are also great for medical/surgical hospital student's clinic rotations; zoology, anatomy, botany subjects; laboratory experiments. All students in the allied medical field training and academic set up. NOT FOR CLINICAL USE.
- STERILE PRACTICE SET: The training suture are ready to use and can be stored for an extended period if kept in recommended conditions. As educators professionals with years of experience, we know what you need in learning the art of suturing. You do not need extra unnecessary materials that will complicate the learning process. Start with the basics; then, you will come a long way.
- CONFIDENCE: Modesty aside, the product is used by top training institutions in the country and abroad. The collection can help beginning learners and even master surgeons by giving them a vast knowledge of suture thread materials. Knowing the appropriate training material for specific situations can make a difference.