Sterile Suture Thread with Needle, Disposable Skin Stapler, Self Adhesive Bandage Wrap Tape (Combo Pk) - First Aid Demo, Emergency Survival Drill, Camping Preparedness, MD Trauma Training
- GREAT ASSORTMENT: The contains seven veterinary 3-0 suture thread with needle pack has a 25 mm 3/8 reverse cutting needle designed to provide maximum strength and efficiency. Each suture thread comes pre-attached with a 75cm long made from high-quality material, perfect for resisting repeated bending and ensuring optimal knot integrity. Plus, a disposable skin stapler with 55 wires and four colored self-adherent cohesive elastic wrap rolls.
- COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCT: It’s a perfect addition to your survival training kit. The stapler has a straightforward and ergonomic design, easy to operate. The 3-0 sterile nylon are sturdy and resilient to stress. The bandage wrap requires no irritating adhesives and will not stick to other surfaces like hair or skin; reliable cohesive wrap will not come off by sweat or water. Medical, Veterinary, and Nursing students will love using the set.
- USEFUL: Best for practicing wound closure of all types. The tools are also great for medical/surgical hospital student's clinic rotations; zoology, anatomy, botany subjects; laboratory experiments, or Do it your self-projects. They are highly recommended for practicing medical residents, physician assistants, pathologist's extenders, nurses, EMTs, paramedics, veterinary students, and all students in the allied medical field training for emergency scenarios and clinical practice.
- STERILE: The suture is ready to use and can be stored for an extended period if kept in recommended conditions. As medical professionals with years of experience, we know what you need in learning the art of suturing. You do not need extra unnecessary materials that will complicate the learning process. Start with the basics; then, you will come a long way.
- CONFIDENCE: Modesty aside, the product is used by top training institutions in the country and abroad. The collection can help beginning learners and even master surgeons by giving them a vast knowledge of suture thread materials. Knowing the appropriate training thread for specific emergencies can make a difference.