Sterile Sutures Thread with Needle Plus Training Tools - First Aid Field Emergency Demonstration, Trauma Practice Suture Kit; Taxidermy; Medical, Nursing and Veterinary Students (16 Mixed 0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0 with 12 Instruments) 28PK
- HIGH EXCELLENCE TRAINING GEAR- The3 set is for VETERINARY USE but may be included in a medical student's suture kit for TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY. The sutures are ready to use and can be stored for an extended period if kept in recommended conditions. CAUTION--Device for investigational use in laboratory animals or other tests that do not involve human subjects.
- UNIQUE DEMONSTRATION ASSORTMENT- The mixed surgical sutures are made of four unique variety of non-absorbable material like silk, nylon, polyester, and polypropylene. Each comes with a unique color to help easily distinguish from one another.
- SUPERB TENSILE STRENGTH- Stainless-steel needle (3/8 Reverse Cutting) is silicone-coated which provides maximum strength and efficiency. The monofilament and braided suture threads (75cm) are made from high-quality material that resists repeated bending and optimizes knot integrity.
- COMPACT- In addition to the mixed sutures, the set comes with one 5" needle holder, one 5" mosquito forceps, one 4.6" iris scissors, one 4.7" adson toothed forceps, six disposable blades (3pcs of blade number 11 and 3 pcs of blade number 10), one 5" scalpel knife handle and one luxurious black carrying case. The set will definitely give ahead start with comes to mastering your first aid skills.
- GREAT FOR LEARNING- It is excellent for suture skin, silicon suture pads, rubber models, taxidermy, laboratory experiments, anatomy and biology classes. The set is highly recommended for practicing medical residents, physician assistant, pathologist's extenders, nurses, EMTs, paramedics, veterinary students and all students in the allied medical field training for emergency scenarios and clinical practice.